Friday, December 30, 2011

QUESTION AND ANSWER


QUESTION

I am born again and growing in the Lord. I recently fell into fornication with a girl in our fellowship. I am ashamed to tell anyone. Please I need help. -Bro D. D.

ANSWER

I agree with you that you need help. You will have to do what you are ashamed of doing or else the devil will keep you under the burden of guilt for what you deed. You need to seek counsel from a mature man of God. Please you have to do this quickly or else the devil will pull you into that sin again. Your total deliverance after asking God for forgiveness lies in talking to someone who can help you. However in the mean time you should discontinue all form of relationship, interaction or communication with the girl. If you don’t discontinue with her and report yourself to your pastor you will likely fall into fornication with her again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment