Wednesday, July 11, 2012

QUESTION AND ANSWER


QUESTION
Please, I have a problem. I don’t know what makes me pick small things that belong to others like my roommates. What I pick are usually small things that in most cases I don’t need. I vowed not to do it again several time but I end up doing it again. Please what is wrong with? - C. O

ANSWER

What is happening to you is often caused by demonic activities. It is an uncontrollable desire to pick things especially things that are not needed by you. People with this tendency are referred to as kleptomaniacs. I recommend that you go for deliverance ministration to get free from the grip of this demon. You also need to renew your mind and load your spirit with word of God. Refuse the devil from taking you over again by taking authority over the spirit behind that tendency and declaring that you are free in Jesus name.

1 comment:

  1. You can send your questions to our email campusxtians@gmail.com or to this mobile number +2348155178580 and you will receive biblical responses.
    NB: Please indicate your email address and phone number when sending your questions as responses will be sent to you via these media.God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete