Saturday, July 14, 2012

QUESTION AND ANSWER


QUESTION

Good afternoon sir. Thank you for the truth of the word of God you have been teaching. I am especially blessed by the teachings on speaking in tongues. I am a born again Christian. I accepted Jesus seven years ago. I used to think that something is wrong with speaking in tongues but I now know better. I will love to be able to speak in tongues. What should I do?

ANSWER

I appreciate God that you were blessed by teachings on speaking in tongues. In response to your question, you need to be filled (baptized) with the Holy Spirit before you will be able to speak in other tongue. So what you need to know is how to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that gives the ability to speak in other tongues.

One easy way to get baptized in the Holy Spirit is to have someone who is filled with the Holy Spirit and who knows how to minister the baptism of the Holy Spirit minister to you. By the time you are filled with the Holy Spirit you will be able to pray in tongue because speaking comes with the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I will recommend that you should read my comprehensive teaching on the baptism of the Holy Spirit and Speaking in Tongues at www.sanmiakintayo.com This will give you a better understanding about the Holy Spirit, Speaking in tongues and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. It will also help you to get clarity in any area that you may need clarification. I personally believe that no Christian will be able to reach the peak of their Christian experience unless they are filled with the Holy Spirit. You can also contact me at the email on this magazine if you will like me to send you further teaching on the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongue and any other area that you need clarification. I pray that the Lord will give you a pleasant experience in the Holy Spirit. God bless you.

NB: Please feel free to send your questions to me via campusxtians@gmail.com or to this mobile number +2348155178580. You can also inbox me on my facebook account www.facebook.com/SanmiAkintayo.Please,indicate your email address and phone number when sending your questions as answers will be sent to you via these media.God Bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment