Tuesday, January 17, 2012

QUESTION & ANSWER


QUESTION

I like our fellowship president. He is such a nice person. Is it OK if I pray that God should give him to me as my husband?

ANSWER
 
I first thank God for the life of your president. You gave a testimony of him being nice. My dear sister, please get your mind of the president. You are giving in to emotion. You are probably infatuated about him. The president is simply doing his job by being good. Let me ask you a question; if five sisters in your fellowship like your president as you like him should all of you ask God to make him your husband? Don’t pray such a prayer. It is unbiblical. Just allow your president to do his job. Please, you should not device means to attach yourself to him. Just keep following God and at the right time God will give you your own husband. Let me say this again; don’t work your way into his life it could be dangerous for your future and his. God bless you

0 comments:

Post a Comment